viernes, 28 de diciembre de 2007

Task 4

Write an evaluation or criticism of a classmate's blogspot.You could say why you like/dislike it or list the strong points and the weak points.It would be good if you included comments on your favourite/least favourite post.You could also mention the desing, layout, colours, etc.Minimum 200 words.


I decided write about Adrian's blog, although I don`t know him very well, y think that he is a very nice person, who has good sense of humor and he makes me laugh in class (Something that is very difficult).


The first thing I saw was the image of a girl in the countryside. This picture in particular attracted my attention by its size and the tranquility that makes me feel.


The green color is very nice, but I think or I like that the blog have many colors, like mine, I think that is it because I'm a girl...


The text that more liked me was the task 6, for a simple reason: I completely agree with the second disadvantage, is a question that still can not answer. I really liked the pictures , but he could have post many more.


Finally I congratulate him for his creativity, in general I think it is an excellent blog, but neither know what it is really.


No hay comentarios: